FEASIBILITY STUDIES AND DESIGN
Putting words into action: analysis and design
Our feasibility studies and design activities are aimed at researching and developing specific technical solutions for different intervention scenarios.
We develop projects for the creation of new facilities or extensions, rationalization, renovation, and the conversion of existing units, with the aim of minimizing the client’s investment costs.
Our main areas of intervention include:
Designs are always carried out following an in-depth examination of the specific problem
Our approach involves:
- An assessment of the company’s production cycle and the identification of its relative needs and problems
- A definition of the sizing data and analytical characterization of the wastewater and/or process fluids to be treated
- A study, feasibility assessment, and choice of the technology best suited to the specific problem based on objectives
- Drafting of the detailed project (preliminary, final, and executive, where required)
- Design of the facility based on the data obtained
- Set up and execution of pilot tests, where required
- Drafting of contract specifications for construction companies
- Assistance in the assessment of technical bids and in the choice of supplies (only where requested by the client)
- Management and/or supervision of works allocated to companies trusted by the client